On May 23 (Wednesday), 2018, from 12 pm to 1pm at G106, GMUK Career Development Center will host a lecture by Mr. Nirmal Sinha on “Pursuing a career in international organizations”.
Mr. Nirmal Sinha is the Head of Human Resources at Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI), and provided a wide range of HR Services at:
- United Nations Secretariat, New York
- Department of Peacekeeping, New York
- World Food Programme, Rome
If you are interested in pursuing your career in international organizations, please grab this opportunity.
Title: Pursuing a career in international organizations
Date (Time): Wednesday, May 23, 2018 (12pm-1pm)
Speaker: Mr. Nirmal Sinha (Head of Human Resources at GGGI)
- Introduction of Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI)
- Recruitment process of GGGI (International Organizations)
- Advice and guidance for college students who are pursuing a career in international organizations
Please RSVP by Monday, May 21 at the following link https://goo.gl/forms/aT3Ubm30cjitX1Of1
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED~
- Q&A session will be followed after the lecture. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any inquiries about international organizations and their recruiting process.
- Participants of the lecture will receive benefit for internship opportunities that GMUK CDC provides or recommends