The mission of academic advising at GMU Korea parallels the university’s mission by providing resources and programs to mentor, teach, and guide students in their decision making as they develop their educational and career goals. Admitted undergraduate students should meet regularly with an academic advisor to discuss academic programs, educational goals, and career plans. With their advisors, students plan academic programs to meet the general university degree requirements and specific requirements within their major fields.
George Mason University Korea appointed a Chief Academic Advisor and its faculty member at each department as a Faculty Advisor. Students will need to contact their advisors directly by email. Appointment with advisors must be made in advance for the in-person advising session. Students may contact the Office of Academic and Student Affairs if they have questions or need help to connect with their advisors.
- Business, Global Affairs, and Economics (BA&BS): Ms. Sharon Kim(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Business (Accounting, Finance & Management) Majors: Professor Kent Zimmerman (email@example.com)
- Global Affairs Majors: Professor Jason Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Economics (BA & BS): Professor Jason Dunick (email@example.com)
* Since Dr. Dunick’s office is in Fairfax campus, ECON students at the Korea campus can be advised through email only.
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution (BA & BS): Dr. Roland Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)