Accessing Mason Korea Building
The COVID-19 prevention check-in process that was launched earlier this summer will be continued through the end of the year in order to support the health and safety of our community during this global pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and adherence to the protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly contact Mason Korea Emergency, Health, and Safety (MK EHS) at email@example.com or 032-626-5013.
Please note the following:
- All entrances to the building will stay locked and the only way to access our building is through the basement entrance (B1F).
- In the event of a fire or any other emergency, please note that these doors will open automatically.
- Mandatory check-in will be held from every Monday to Friday from 8 am-midnight and Saturdays from 11 am to 8 pm.
- The building will be closed on Sundays. Therefore, please note that no student may access the building on Sundays.
- Outside of these times, only Mason Korea employees will be permitted into the building with ID cards.
- Your Mason Korea ID card will be required to enter and exit the building at all times.
- Only those with Mason IDs are permitted to enter the building and every individual MUST still SCAN IN and SCAN OUT at all times with their IDs.
- Those without ID cards will be required to manually sign in and out on the paper login form upon entry and exit.
- A mandatory temperature check will be required to enter the building. Everyone must walk slowly past the Thermal Scanner to capture your temperature.
- Anyone whose temperature registers at or above 37.5℃ will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for entry and inside the building at all times.
- Please plan accordingly and give yourself extra time to make it to class or meetings as you may experience some delays at the mandatory check-in desk during peak times.
- Please remember to maintain social distance at all times.
- Please DO NOT PROP any doors in the building. All CCTV cameras will be in effect and anyone recorded propping the doors will be subject to relevant disciplinary actions.
- Anyone with mobility constraints or in need of physical assistance should kindly contact Facilities Management at 032-626-5002.
We are all responsible for and should play an important role in keeping our environment and colleagues safe during these unprecedented times. Any modifications to this policy will be communicated and adjusted based on the changes in government regulations or the local conditions in Korea.
We encourage you to watch this short video to familiarize yourself with our building safety protocols.
Thank you for your cooperation.