Accessing Mason Korea Building
Starting on Monday June 22nd, Mason Korea is implementing a new process for accessing our building in order to support the health and safety of our community during this global pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and adherence to the new protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly contact Mason Korea Emergency, Health and Safety (MK EHS) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 032-626-5013
Please note the following changes:
- Starting at 6pm on June 19, all entrances to the building will be locked and the only way to access our building moving forward will be through the basement entrance (B1F)
- Mandatory check in will be held during peak periods on Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm
- Guests will no longer be permitted into the building outside of these times
- For all other times, only those with Mason IDs are permitted to enter the building and every individual MUST still scan in and out at all times with their IDs
- Please plan accordingly as you may experience some delays at check in during peak times
- Please remember to maintain social distancing at all times
- Face masks are now required to enter the building at all times
- Your Mason Korea ID card will be required to enter and exit the building at all times.
- Those without ID cards will be required to manually sign in on the login form upon entry and exit
- You must scan your ID cards on the card reader anytime you enter or exit the building
- Mandatory Temperature checks will be required to enter the building so guests must slowly walk past the Thermal Scanner to capture your temperature
- Anyone whose temperature registers at or above 37.5℃ will not be permitted to enter the building
- Please DO NOT PROP any doors in the building. All CCTV cameras will be in effect and anyone recorded propping the doors will be subject to relevant disciplinary action.
- Anyone in need of physical assistance should contact Facilities Management at 032-626-5002
We are all responsible for and play an important role in keeping our environment and colleagues safe during these unprecedented times. Any modifications to this policy will be communicated as we may need to adjust based on the conditions in Korea. Thank you for your cooperation.
Check out our Mask Policy Here!