Accessing Mason Korea Building during Summer/Winter
[NOTE] The Korean government has announce that it will place the greater Seoul area (Seoul, Gyeonggi, and Incheon) under the toughest social distancing rules of Level 4 for 2 weeks effective from July 12 to August 8. Under Level 4, Students should not be in the Mason Korea building.
The COVID-19 prevention check-in process will be continued in order to support the health and safety of our community during this global pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and adherence to the protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly contact Mason Korea Emergency, Health, and Safety(MK EHS) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 032-626-5013.
Please note the following:
- All entrances to the building will stay locked and the only way to access our building is through the basement entrance (B1F).
- Barricades, door seals, and an alarm system have been installed on all doors on the first floor (1F). The area is also monitored by CCTV. If anyone tries to open the door, the alarms will immediately go off and all authorized campus personnel will be immediately notified and will arrive on the scene of the incident. If a student breaches this protocol, an authorized staff member will ask for your identification and your information will be sent along with CCTV footage to the Office of Student Affairs Care and Conduct Staff to follow the appropriate disciplinary process. If a breach is by a member of Faculty, the same information would be provided to the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and for Staff to the Chief Business Officer/Head of HR.
- In the event of a fire or any other emergency, please note that these doors will open automatically.
- Mandatory check-in will be held from every Monday to Friday from 8am - 6pm (during Summer/Winter breaks). These hours are subject to change according to the university operation dates and hours. Please refer to further notice from the EHS Office.
- The building will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays during Summer/Winter breaks. Therefore, please note that no student may access the building on Sundays during these periods.
- Outside of these times, only Mason Korea employees will be permitted into the building with ID cards.
- Your Mason Korea ID card will be required to enter and exit the building at all times.
- Only those with Mason IDs are permitted to enter the building and every individual MUST still SCAN IN and SCAN OUT at all times with their IDs.
- Those without ID cards will be required to manually sign in and out on the paper login form upon entry and exit.
- A mandatory temperature check will be required to enter the building. Everyone must walk slowly past the Thermal Scanner to capture your temperature.
- Anyone whose temperature registers at or above 37.5℃ will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for entry and inside the building at all times.
- Please plan accordingly and give yourself extra time to make it to class or meetings as you may experience some delays at the mandatory check-in desk during peak times.
- Please remember to maintain social distance at all times.
- Please DO NOT PROP any doors in the building. All CCTV cameras will be in effect and anyone recorded propping the doors will be subject to relevant disciplinary actions.
- Anyone with mobility constraints or in need of physical assistance should kindly contact Facilities Management at 032-626-5002.
We are all responsible for and should play an important role in keeping our environment and colleagues safe during these unprecedented times. Any modifications to this policy will be communicated and adjusted based on the changes in government regulations or the local conditions in Korea.
We encourage you to watch this short video to familiarize yourself with our building safety protocols.
Thank you for your cooperation.