GAME 210: Basic Game Design
GAME 210-K01: Basic Game Design
06:30 PM to 07:45 PM MW
Mason Korea G401
View in the schedule of classes
Section Information for Fall 2020
Bring Your Own Game Experiences to Life.
In this course you will:
- Learn the building blocks of creating a video game.
- Exercise your freedom in game projects to make each assignment your own.
- Get your feet wet in all major aspects of game development, including design, documentation, programming, and art.
- Workshop game ideas through non-digital prototypes.
- Simulate an Indie-Game Company Experience.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Introduction to computer game design and development including a brief history of the field and current industry practice and production. Current major game design software, hardware, and associated tools are explored through simple game design projects. Limited to three attempts.
The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.