Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020 12PM - 2PM
Rain date: Thursday, September 24th, 2020 12PM - 2PM
Bench Painting is proudly co-sponsored by: TBD
- Monday, August 24th: Bench Painting Applications open on Get Connected
- Remember to attach the Bench Design and Signature Sheet
- Thursday, September 10th: Bench Painting Applications close on Get Connected at 11:59pm (Korea Time)
- Friday, September 11th to Tuesday, September 15th: Applications are reviewed
- Wednesday, September 16th: Organizations are notified if they have received a bench and are required to turn in a Bench Painting Agreement Form
- Friday, September 18th: All Bench Painting Agreement forms sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm (Korea Time).
- Wednesday, September 23rd: BENCH PAINTING PARTY, all organizations must be present and painting– (rain date: Thursday, September 24th - plan accordingly!)
- Friday, September 25th: All allocated benches must be painted by Friday, September 25 at 5:00pm. If your organization is not able to paint your bench by 5:00pm on Friday, September 25, you forfeit your bench and your organization will be ineligible for a bench the following year.
APPLY FOR A BENCH
- A complete application includes the following items by the above submission date:
- Get Connected application
- Sketch/Signature Sheet submitted WITH Get Connected application
- The sketch will have an accurate portrayal of the design with color
- The president’s signature
- The faculty advisor signature
- Any applications that are missing the signature of a faculty advisor or organization President are ineligible to receive a bench.
- No sketch should be turned in in-person. The sketch must be submitted with the application on Get Connected.
In order for your organization to eligible to paint a bench, it must be in good standing with the Student Involvement, University Events, Office of Student Conduct, Student Centers, and Events Management.
BENCH PAINTING EVENT
- Benches need to be painted on Wednesday, September 23rd (or rain date: Thursday, September 24th) during the Bench Painting Party. If it is predicted to rain, be prepared to host the Bench Painting Party on Thursday, September 24th and plan accordingly.
- After Wednesday September 23rd (or Thursday, September 24th in the case it rains on Tuesday) your organization is responsible for providing any painting materials necessary to finish painting your bench. Student Involvement will only provide supplies during the Bench Painting Party. No supplies will be available for checkout afterward.