IGC Student Housing
Students at the George Mason University Korea are eligible for on-campus housing provided and run by Incheon Global Campus. Students are housed in fully furnished apartment buildings that have lounges, kitchenettes, TV/social lounges, study lounges, a laundromat and exercise facilities. All rooms are furnished with single beds, desks, desk chairs, bookcases or shelves, wardrobes, wastebaskets and private bathroom and unlimited access to Internet for academic purposes, at no charge. Access is available only by ID card.
George Mason University Korea provides a safe, comfortable, and healthy living environment that is shared with students from other universities at the Incheon Global Campus. Applications should be submitted directly to IGC. There are two fully furnished student dormitory complexes on the IGC campus housing more than 2,000 students. IGC Housing Office will cover various range of residential support from housing application, residential certificate and more. The office is located on the first floor of Building A and is opened from 9 AM to 10 PM, Monday through Friday. The security offices at the first floor of each building will assist you during the night time. Additionally, resident assistants will be assigned by the university to support students’s various need.
Student Cafeteria is located between two dormitory buildings with 500 seats. The cafeteria serves multiple menus with various cuisine. Service hour depends on semesters but normally, the cafeteria is opened from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please visit IGC Housing website to find more information about living on campus.
Knowledge management is a key to success. Incheon Global Campus has built state-of-the-art library information systems. With radio-frequency identification, and digital library systems linked to the Korean Education and Research Information Service (KERIS), the libraries offer integrated search services in a multi-language interface environment.
Students may find more information on IGC Library website.
IGC Health Center
The Incheon Global Campus Health Center provides primary and outpatient clinical care for students and staff on campus. Services include medical care for injuries, symptom management, medication treatment, health screenings and health consultations. Incheon Global Campus Health Center strives to help students succeed by promoting healthy lifestyles and creating a healthy campus environment.
IGC Health Center provides various medical services such as:
- Treatment of illness/injuries, Symptom management, OTC medication
- Vital signs (Blood pressure, Pulse oximeter, blood sugar test etc.)
- Measurement of height and weight, BMI(Body Mass Index), Eyesight test
- Depression screening test, Information of counseling center
- Health consultations, Health care information
- Provide nearest clinic/hospital information
- Free rental services (wheelchair, crutches, arm sling, ice/hot pack)
- Monday ~ Friday : 09:00 – 17:30 (Closed Sat, Sun, National holiday in Korea)
- Lunch break : 12:00 – 13:00
- Phone : 032-626-0553
- Fax : 032-626-0559
- Location : Support Center(Multi-complex bldg.) 3rd floor #3068
- In case of emergency call 119 (English service 02-119)
When you need emergent medical attention on/around campus, please contact:
- 119 (English service 02-119)
- Nearest Emergency Room :
Nasaret International Hospital (032-899-9999)
Inha University Hospital (032-890-2114)
Gachon University Gil Medical Center (1577-2299)
- During office hours, registered nurse Hyoseon Lee will be available to help you
To see more details about IGC health Center, please visit the website at http://www.igc.or.kr/en/campus/health.do