Address/Passport Update

International students must report to the immigration office when the address or passport details are changed since the alien registration. The report must be filed within 15 days from when the changes were made.


Items to be Prepared by Student

  1. Alien Registration Card
  2. New Passport (if applicable)
  3. Proof of New Residency (if applicable)



Schedule a meeting with your international student advisor to apply for the process online.