Office of Academic Affairs
The mission of the Office of Academic Affairs is to support the development of undergraduates in the university by serving as a resource for students, staff, and faculty. The Office works to facilitate and streamline course registration process and to be proactive in meeting the needs of students and faculty by supporting quality advising, consistent communication, adherence to academic policies, and the development of the total student to include an emphasis on research and scholarship.
The purpose of this website is to keep students up-to-date about academic policies and procedures at Mason Korea. The website presents information about registration, academic advising, Fairfax transition, university policies, transcripts and certifications, math placement tests, and other things that students need to know in order to make their academic experience as productive as possible and help them better understand policies and procedures at Mason.
- Change to Repeating a Course Policy October 18, 2018
- GMUK Research Writing Workshops October 8, 2018
- MKAA – Conflict Resolution, Development and Unification Events October 4, 2018
- Academic Calendar Drop/Withdrawal Change (Final Drop Deadline – 9/17) September 14, 2018
- English Chat Club opening next Tuesday! September 14, 2018