George Mason University Korea represents an international extension of George Mason University, an institution of higher learning that has gone farther, faster than any other university. Located in Incheon, George Mason University Korea is presently the fastest growing international institution in Korea. With your help, we can strengthen our region and continue to serve the international community through our outstanding students, leading scholars and state-of-the-are facilities.
Your gifts will provide:
- General fund support
- Endowments for student scholarships
- Endowments for faculty and research projects
- Naming of endowment faculty chairs
- Naming opportunities for the institution
Categories of Donors and Benefits
George Mason University Korea accepts any and all levels of financial donations. We urge you to consider becoming part of one of the categories of givers listed below. Select one that fits most comfortably with your financial priorities. By working closely with the George Mason Korea University staff, you can make a real and lasting difference in the lives of deserving students. Your generosity will give worthy students the assistance they need to successfully navigate their paths at George Mason Korea.
Following is a listing of our Giving Categories and a brief description as to how donations under each category may be utilized:
- George Mason University Korea FELLOW
- $1,000 – $9,999
- support Mason Korea general fund
- George Mason University Korea PATRIOT
- $10,000 – $49,999
- Student scholarship for one academic semester
- Name attached to bench
- George Mason University Korea PARTNER
- $50,000 – $99,999
- Student scholarship for full academic year
- Named attached to classroom
- George Mason University Korea VISIONARY
- $100,000 – $499,999
- Name attached to non-academic or student program
- Name attached to lecture hall; resource center
- George Mason University Korea PRESIDENT’S CLUB
- $500,000 – $999,999
- Named attached to endowed academic chair
- Named attached to Global Lounge
- George Mason University Korea LEGACY CIRCLE
- $1 million and above
- Name attached to Mason Korea building
We Are Eager to Work With You
Deciding to help hard working students pursue their educational goals is an important decision. George Mason University Korea staff, including the President, are happy to help provide you with guidance to ensure your gift has a major impact on the lives of its recipients.
Your donation can be deposited in the following account::
Bank: IBK (Industrial Bank of Korea) 한국 기업은행
Account Holder (계좌주): George Mason University Korea (한국조지메이슨대학교) Mason Korea LLC
Account Number (계좌번호): 472-036000-04-032
For more information, please write firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to have a university representative contact you to discuss a donation in confidence, please fill in the form below.