George Mason University Korea’s Office of Human Resources is committed to supporting the success of faculty and staff members through every stage of employment. Whether you are a current employee, a prospective employee, or a student intern, the Office of Human Resources hub is the place to find up-to-date information about important policies and other pertinent resources.
- To recruit and retain competent, compassionate, committed, community-minded faculty and staff.
- To provide equitable compensation, benefits, and recognition systems that support, retain, and motivate faculty and staff.
- To maintain a fair and just work environment.
- To provide educational and training programs for professional development.
- To support and enhance communication throughout the University.
Check back soon.
2019 National Holidays
|Dates||Day/s of the Week||Public Holiday|
|January 1||Tuesday||New Year's Day|
|February 4-6||Monday-Wednesday||Korean New Year's Holidays|
|March 1||Friday||March 1 Movement Day|
|May 1||Wednesday||Labor Day|
|May 6||Monday||Children's Day|
|June 6||Thursday||Memorial Day|
|August 15||Thursday||Liberation Day|
|October 3||Thursday||National Foundation Day|
|October 9||Wednesday||Hangul Proclamation Day|