1. When is the due date for my Summer 2019 tuition payment?
You must pay your tuition by 6pm KST on Friday, June 21, 2019.
2. How do I pay my bill?
Tuition for the Korea campus must be made directly to the Korea campus through wire transfer. Please make the payment using your virtual account number and see your invoice for details.
3. Which payment methods are accepted?
Wire transfer is the only accepted form of payment at this time. Debit and credit cards are not currently accepted.
4. When should I expect my bill?
You will receive your invoice on Monday, June 17, 2019.
Please email us if you have not received your bill on the respective day.
5. Where do I find my invoice?
Your invoice is produced and delivered electronically. You will receive an email directly to your MasonLive email account containing your invoice.
6. What happens if I owe money from last semester?
Your account will likely be on hold. This hold will only be removed once we receive full payment. A hold will likely prevent you from using many University services, including registering for classes and requesting transcripts.
7. What happens if I fail to pay my tuition on time for the upcoming semester?
- Your account will be charged a late penalty if you do not pay your bill by 6pm KST on Friday, June 21, 2019. The penalty amount is USD 150 per month.
- Your account will receive a hold if you do not pay your bill by 6pm KST on Friday, July 12, 2019. A hold will likely prevent you from using many University services, including registering for classes and requesting transcripts.
8. What currency do you accept?
We only accept the United States Dollar at this time.
9. May I get a refund after the last day to drop classes without a tuition penalty?
No. Refunds are only available before the cutoff for dropping classes without a tuition penalty. Please check the academic calendar for the full academic tuition timeline and details for certain tuition liabilities.
The last day to drop classes and receive a full refund is Wednesday, June 26, 2019 (or Tuesday, June 25, 2019, for CONF 399).
10. May I get a tuition payment receipt?
Of course. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your G Number and
the required semester/s you are requesting the receipt/s for. Please be aware that it may take a few days to process your request.