What does ‘Wellness’ mean?
Wellness is a compound meaning of well-being, happiness, and fitness. Wellness is the ability to live life fully in body and mind, with vitality and meaning. Wellness is dynamic and multidimensional; it incorporates physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, interpersonal, and environmental dimensions.
This web page invites you to learn more about resources and tools that can help you be more positive and lead an active, creative, and healthy life.
Wellness Resources near Campus
Click HERE to download wellness resources chart in PDF format.
More Resources for Mental Health
- Free Mental-Health Assessments
- Meditation Resources
- Rethinking Drinking
- GMU Office of Counseling and Psychological Services
- The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) website
Emergency Direct-dial Numbers
- Fire and Medical Emergency: 119 (English, 02-119)
- Police Emergency: 112
- U.S. Embassy in Seoul: 02-397-4114 (after-hours emergency service for U.S. citizens)