Emergency contacts


Organization Contact Comments

Any emergency

(Fire, medical and police)

119 or 112

Either 119 or 112, you can get the same services.

  When a foreigner makes a call, they direct you to a translator from the Korea Tourism Organization via a three-way call.

Your location is automatically traced.

Korea Travel Hotline

(Telephone and real-time chat service that provides tourists from within and outside Korea with information about traveling in Korea)


Operated by Korea Tourism Organization

Available 24/7

1330 can connect callers to 119 emergency service and other related call centers.



(Update: 2023-11-13)