There are many ways to find yourself — and others — at Mason. Check out the clubs, organizations, and all of our activities on campus. Get out there!
You will find links on the left navigation menu for more information about our registered student organization (i.e., “RSO”) process and to a small portion of our many student-led organizations.
The George Mason University Korea Office of Student Affairs engages students in educationally purposeful experiences resulting in student learning and development, academic success, and degree completion. The Office of Student Affairs will:
- Foster self-discovery and teach students to successfully navigate transitions throughout their Mason Korea experience,
- Create opportunities and communities for student learning, involvement, and engagement with peers, faculty, and staff,
- Engage Mason’s diverse, global, and multicultural community to enrich the educational environment, promote mutual respect and civility, and develop global citizens,
- Foster individual and community responsibility, and ensure students adhere to ethical practices and high standards of personal conduct,
- Empower students to be socially conscious leaders committed to democratic and civic engagement,
- Promote wellness, healthy lifestyle choices, and a culture of safety, and
- Embody lifelong learning.