· This program aims to assist current students with building career and professional skills, with the help of a mentorship team composed of George Mason University graduates, to enable them to achieve success after graduation.
· Participating mentees will be matched with mentors who have succeeded in their respective industries of interest.
· Mentees will connect with mentors to learn about their experiences at George Mason University and in their careers.
· Mentoring sessions will take place on a monthly basis (subject to change based on the situation and it will be notified in advance).
· Participating mentors will share their post-graduation journeys with mentees.
· They will engage with current students to learn about their experiences.
· Sessions will be conducted in-person or online on a monthly basis.
Overall Program Schedule:
· Alumni mentorship mentee recruitment period: 8/30 - 9/15
· 1st Alumni Mentorship Program Begins: Starting from September, as agreed upon between mentors and mentees.
· Conclusion of the 1st Alumni Mentorship Program: 1st to 2nd week of December (before the vacation period, but extension maybe possible upon mutual agreement between Mentor/Mentee).
· Students interested in participating should apply through a Google Form.
· Applicants will receive communication from selected mentors around mid-September.
· Mentors will coordinate mentoring session schedules and locations with mentees.
For inquiries, please contact Hansol Kim, Community Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Form: https://forms.gle/McLASm15tjiG5RoX6