Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Do you want to learn about how to secure employment in the United States? Is the process really different than Korea?
We are most pleased to announce to you the 2021 IGC Career Fair #2 - "Securing Successful Employment in the U.S." on Wednesday, October 20 from 12 PM to 1:30 PM.
The speaker we have invited is:
• Executive Director, PLUS Career / SF
• EAP Assistant III, Employee Assistance Program, UC Berkeley
• Supervisory Technical Clerk II, Fairfax County Public Schools, VA
Come and learn the following things that she will share:
• What to prepare for employment in the U.S. from Korea
• Employment system and visa issues in the U.S.
• The reality of getting a job in the U.S.
You can check out her LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sally-nho-a42b18112/
Please see below for Program Details:
• October 20th, 2021 [Wednesday]
• 12:00 p.m. ~ 1:30 p.m.
• Via ZOOM (link will be provided upon registration)
Register here -> https://forms.gle/mwiDF734ZjkpUHkT8
RSVP Deadline: Tuesday, October 19, 11:59 pm