Career Development Center
Career Development Center best meets the needs of students. We prepare and connect career-ready students for post-graduate success through
- individual career advising
- resumé and cover letter reviewing
- career fairs
Upcoming events and workshop schedule are notified through emails and online/offline postings.
Student Career Opportunity
Career Development Center gathers information from its various partners to present career opportunities exclusively for GMUK students hoping to provide a gateway to their successful professional career.
* Click the button below to see more career opportunities. * GMU net ID is required.
Request a Career Counseling Appointment
Career counselors are available to meet with you individually to discuss your career goals and help you to implement an action plan for your future. There are valuable resources available to you, beyond counseling appointments. With a very professional network in place, Career Development Center is a reliable source to seek any help to achieve a successful future!
* Do you need a 30-minute Career Counseling Appointment? Click the button below to sign up. * Registration needed.
Resources for Student Career
- Office : G 504, George Mason University Korea, 119 Songdomunhwa-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon 21985
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone : +82-32-626-5116