We are excited that you are considering joining the George Mason University Korea. Admission is done using a holistic approach—all aspects of a student's application, including high school transcripts, standardized test scores, essays, and letters of recommendation, among other supplemental documents, are reviewed by the admissions committee.
George Mason University Korea accepts the George Mason University’s Undergraduate Application for Admission. If you have any questions about the applications, please contact our office at +82-32-626-5021.
Our application deadlines are below. For scholarship consideration, students should apply by the priority deadline.
- Early Deadline: October 30, 2020
- Final Deadline: February 5, 2021(For International Students, December 15, 2020)
- International students must submit all documents by January 8, 2021
- All applicants who wish to become a scholarship candidate MUST submit all documents by October 30, 2020.
- Early Deadline: April 23, 2021(For International Students, December 15, 2020)
- Final Deadline: July 2, 2021(For International Students, May 30, 2021)
- International students must submit all documents by June 15, 2021
* Deadline date is defined as the final date that all applicants are required to have completed their online applications and all documents should be sent by the above dates.
※ Including the US passport holders, you must submit the following documents by the application deadline.
- Copy of Passport (Biography Page)
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility
- Proof of Funding (More Information)
- Statement MUST be within 6 months from the date of submission, with an official stamp, signature, and seal
- If statements are under the sponsor’s name, the student would need to provide proof of relationship (If parents are the sponsors, the birth certificate must be submitted)
- Proof of Health Insurance (Coverage in South Korea during their study)
- FedEx Shipping Label
- Please visit here for more information