Antonio (Tony) Covello
Tony was born and raised near Seattle, Washington. Before becoming a full-time instructor at Mason Korea, he was an assistant professor in the general education program at Catholic University of Korea from 2012 until 2020. He also taught English as an instructor at Yeoju Institute of Technology.
- Decoding the TOEFL iBT SPEAKING Basic (New TOEFL Edition) (978-89-277-59836), 2021
- 300 문제로 끝내는 토익 RC (978-89-277-0980-0 14740), 2020
- Decoding the TOEFL iBT Actual Test (Speaking 1) (978-89-277-0865-0), 2020
- Decoding the TOEFL iBT Actual Test (Speaking 2) (978-89-277-0869-8), 2020
- Fundamental Reading Plus 1 (978-89-277-0859-9), 2020
- Fundamental Reading Plus 2 (978-89-277-0860-5), 2020
- Fundamental Reading Plus 3 (978-89-277-0861-2), 2020
- 토익스피킹 모의고사만으로 레벨6넘기 (978-89-277-0972-5), 2019
- 400 문제로끝내는 시전토익 LC (978-89-277-0959-6), 2018
- 400 문제로끝내는 시전토익 RC (978-89-277-0960-2), 2018
- Decoding the TOEFL iBT (Speaking Basic) (978-89-277-0823-0), 2018
- 매일매일토익 (978-89-277-0957-2), 2018
Murdoch, Y., Covello, A., & Cho, J. (2018). Perceptions of Korean University Students towards English Instructors in Korea. Journal of Education and Culture, 24(5), 699-731.
Murdoch, Y., Lim, H., Cho, J., & Covello, A. (2017). Impact of Constructed Participation Assessment to Evaluate Student Participation. English Language Teaching, 29(4), 47-82.
Murdoch, Y., Cho, J., & Covello, A. (2016). Students’ Perspectives on EFL Course Participation and its Assessment: A Focus on Conversation Classes in Gyeong-Gi. English Language Teaching, 28(4), 151-177.
EAP 110 English Language, Composition & Academic Skills for Multilingual Students
EAP 101 Language Support for Fundamentals: COMM101
INYO100 Transition into Mason I
Tony received his BA from Beloit College (Beloit, Wisconsin) in 2004. In 2012, he received his MA in English education from the International Graduate School of English, located in Seoul.