As an event organizer, you may want to answer these questions when you start planning your events. Here are some sample questions:
- What are the goals of this event? Are they achievable?
- When and where do you want to hold this event?
- Who are the main audiences?
- Are there any major events scheduled on the preferred date?
- Has sufficient budget been secured?
- Do you need any volunteers? How many and what would their responsibilities be?
- Which factors need to be improved compared to the previous event?
You can download the full PDF version of the pre-event planning guide where you can find more useful checklists for planning an event.