Please be aware the hospitals in the list below are descending by approximate proximity to the Incheon Global Campus, closest to farthest:
- Nasaret International Hospital
Address: 937-3, Dongchun-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
Korean Address: 인천광역시 연수구 먼우금로 98 나사렛국제병원
Services are available for areas including Korean medicine, cerebrovascular, joint, spine, rehabilitation and exercise therapy, stem cell therapy, emergency medicine, and health promotion.
- Gachon University Gil Medical Center
Address: 1198, Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon
Korean Address: 인천광역시 남동구 남동대로774번길 21
Services are available for areas including bariatric, cardio cerebrovascular, joints and spine, cervical foraminotomy, neurosurgery, infertility, cancer, and check-ups.
- Inha University Hospital
Address: 27 Inhang-ro, Sinheung-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon
Korean Address: 인천광역시 중구 인항로 27 인하대병원
Inha University Hospital is a large hospital system with services available for many different areas. Please click the link above for a full list of medical departments.
- Catholic University of Korea Incheon St. Mary’s Hospital
Address: 56, Dongsu-ro, Bupyeong-gu, Incheon
Korean Address: 인천광역시 부평구 동수로 56
Phone: 1544-9004 (not in international format)
- Yonsei University International Health Care Center
Address: 50-1, Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
Korean Address: 서울특별시 서대문구 연세로 50-1
The Yonsei University Hospital is a large hospital system with services available for many different areas. Please click the link above for a full list of medical departments.
- Charm Psychiatric Clinic
Address:Purun Medical building. 13th floor #3.
497-5, Inha-ro, Namgdong-gu, INCHEON
(Across the street Incheon Shinsegae Department store)
인천광역시 남동구 인하로 497-5 13층 3호
2) Subway Route
Incheon Subway Line 1.Incheon Terminal Station Exit 2 straight 200m.
Contact: +82-32-421-7738 / email@example.com
- Apple tree Psychiatric Clinic 사과나무정신건강의학과의원
Address: Songdo Town 3rd floor #302.
124, Harmony-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
(인천광역시 연수구 하모니로 124, 송도타운 3층 302호)
Incheon Global Campus Health CenterAddress
: MC 3068 (Incheon Global Campus Support Center, third floor)Phone
At the Incheon Global Campus Health Center, the nurse on staff will be able to assist with services including treatment of minor illness or injury, symptom management, over-the-counter medication, vital signs, measurements and eyesight tests, depression screening, health consultations, and borrowing medical devices.
Monday ~ Friday: 09:00 – 17:30 (Closed Sat, Sun, National holiday in Korea)
Lunch break: 12:00 – 13:00
Location: Support Center(Multi-complex bldg.) 3rd floor #3068
In case of emergency call 119 (English service 02-119)
Treatment of illness/injuries, Symptom management, OTC medication
Vital signs (Blood pressure, Pulse oximeter, blood sugar test etc.)
Measurement of height and weight, BMI(Body Mass Index), Eyesight test
Depression screening test, Information of counseling center
Health consultations, Health care information
Provide nearest clinic/hospital information
Free rental services (wheelchair, crutches, arm sling, ice/hot pack)
Medical Emergency on Campus
119 (English service 02-119)
During office hours, registered nurse will be available to help you.
Sexual Violence Prevention on Campus
If you have experienced sexual violence of any kind, your safety and medical needs are of primary concern. We encourage all members of our community to report all incidents of sexual violence and encourage victims to seek support and care.
- If in immediate danger, call the police 112
- GET MEDICAL ATTENTION. You can get in touch with One-Stop Center.
• Location: 217, Bangchuk-ro, Dong-gu, Incheon
• Phone: 82-32-582-1170~1, 1899-3075
- On campus: IGC Health Center 82-32-626-0553
The sooner a survivor works with a counselor and/or support group the better recovery.
- Health Center on campus: 82-32-626-0553
- Sexual Offense Services for 24hours: 1366 (Crisis phone)
* Do not wash until you get a medical exam for evidence collection.
Contact Youjin Cha R.N. B.S.N.
Certain prescriptions are prohibited in Korea and without the proper documentation and approval students would not be allowed to bring in the medication.
International visitors must submit a written application to the Narcotics Control Division of the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) before traveling. Please contact the MFDS for the application procedure and up-to-date information at +82-43-719-2813 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Korean Customs Service at Incheon Airport has authority over which medications will be allowed to be carried into the country.
For more information, please look into their website http://www.mfds.go.kr/eng/index.do
General Advice and Recommendations:
- Investigate how to obtain the same or equivalent medications before departure, in case a replacement is needed due to loss, inadequate supply due to travel interruptions, or the need to resupply maintenance medications if the trip is long-term.
- Carry a written list of all medications taken, including trade and generic names, to facilitate obtaining medications.
- If unable to determine whether the same drug is available (or whether an equivalent version of a medication exists internationally), work with a health care provider (in the home country or locally at the destination) or with a local pharmacist to select an effective alternative medication.
- In general, mailing or couriering any kind of medication from one country to another is illegal.
Bringing Prescriptions from Outside of Korea:
- Please refer the following information below with detailed instructions on bringing prescription medication to Korea.
* Application would be dismissed unless the complete documents are submitted at least 10 business days before arrival.