To gain access to 25Live to request spaces, faculty and staff must request a new user account by completing the form: https://events.gmu.edu/scheduling/25live-new-user/
While we are in transition to 25live, please review already made reservations on the Fall 2023 Reservations list before submitting your request on 25live.
If you have a username, sign in to 25Live and make requests through 25Live Event Form.
**When you first log into 25live, please sure to update your time zone to Korea under "User Settings." **
For reoccurring events, you can submit one event form and add information in the “Repeating Pattern” section.
**If you need to cancel your event, please contact your scheduler.**
You can search for available spaces at 25live.collegenet.com/gmu.
All requests for RSO events and meetings must go through the University Life Office.
You can search Mason Korea locations by changing the ”Select Object” to Locations.
Search box: type Mason Korea
Click on the location you want
Click on the “Availability (Daily or Availability (Weekly)” tab on top to see the detail of the location schedule
*You can search for Mason Korea locations without logging in. However, the time zone display may be set to reflect the Fairfax time zone.
**Classrooms are not available during the add/drop period.
***If 25Live is running slow, please clear your internet browser cache.**
Reserving a resource is the same as reserving a room.
With your username and password, please log in to 25live.
Click the "Event Form" to start your request.
In the "Event Locations", you'll search for "no room needed" and reserve this.
In the "Event Resources", search for your resource by "MK".
Reserve the resource you need.
Finish creating the form and submit.
The rest of the request steps are the same as creating an event.
All users should change their time zone display in “User Setting”.
Select "User Setting"
Select ”Display” to change your time zone to Korea
New User Training
You can find the 25live new user training for faculty and staff on MasonLEAPS.
All on-campus events must follow these requirements:
- All events and gatherings planners must request space in compliance with University Policy 1103, Space Utilization and Scheduling.
- Programs, Events, and Camps serving minors must follow the guidance of University Policy 1138, Minors on Campus, and University Policy 1103, Space Utilization and Scheduling.
- We strive to respond to all internal requests within 3 to 5 business days. More time is sometimes necessary to process large and complex requests.
- We are making every effort to get to each request as quickly as possible. However, requests made less than five business days before the requested event date may not receive a response from our office.
- Once a scheduler has processed your request, they will confirm the event via email.
- If the space or time you’ve requested is unavailable, a scheduler will contact you to discuss alternatives. It is recommended that you include alternative spaces and times in case your first choice is not available.
- DO NOT proceed with the planning or advertising for your event until you receive written notification that a space has been assigned to you.
Cancelling an Event
If you no longer need space for your event or want to reschedule, please get in touch with your scheduler below via email. Your scheduler is listed on your 25Live confirmation under scheduler.
When emailing about a cancellation, please include your 25Live reference ID in the cancellation email along with the date(s) you wish to cancel.
|Classrooms and non-classroom event spaces||Hee Tae Kimfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|G404 Conference Room||Heather Parkemail@example.com|
|G536 AA Conference Room||Diane Kimfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|G526 M Lounge||Jae Hee Suh
|G525 Telepresence Room
G524 Conference Room
Questions? Please contact Hee Tae Kim.