Request a Proctor

George Mason University Korea faculty may now request Committee of Academic Integrity Honor Committee proctors through the form linked below. Please be aware that the Office of Faculty Affairs and the Office of Academic Affairs will no longer provide proctoring services outside of exigent situations or when no Honor Committee member is available for the requested time.

Honor Committee Proctoring Policy

Proctor Request Form

Please fill out the Proctor Request form if you are a faculty in need of proctors for your course. You must log in using your University credentials to access the form.


Apply Now!

or visit other offices to learn more.