Internships help students gain hands-on experiences to expand their knowledge and talents by applying classroom theories to the real world. Mason Korea students are eligible to earn credits for an internship. There are various course options you can take, and these courses are designed to give students the opportunity to gain practical, professional experience in conjunction with their academic development. Some of the courses may fulfill your degree requirements. Please check with your academic advisor to learn more about the courses, check your eligibility to register for the course, and get guidance on the application process.
Please find the for-credit internship courses below and click to see the details:
- Business: BUS/MGMT/ACCT/FNAN/MIS/OM/OSCM 492 - Internship for Academic Credit
- Global Affairs: GLOA 495- Global Experiential Learning
- Economics: ECON 398 - Internship
- Korean Studies: KORE 490 - Internship in Korean Studies
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution: CONF 370 - Internship in Field Experience
- Communication: COMM 249 - Communication Field Experience
- Communication: COMM 450 - Internship in Communication
- Computational and Data Sciences: CDS 491 - Internship
- Computer Game Design: GAME 491 - Internship
Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at email@example.com or 032-626-5060 for any questions about the application process. Students are encouraged to contact the course instructor to learn more about the course.