We offer a tuition installment plan to help make covering your tuition easier.
You must follow the instructions on, and sign, the tuition installment plan form. You may download the form here:
Spring/Fall Tuition Installment Plan Form
- Students NOT receiving any financial aid
- Full-time students at GMUK
Payment plans allow students to pay their tuition in 3, 4, or 5 separate installments over the course of a semester. The first installment should be made prior to the first day of classes. The installment payment plan terminates prior to the start date of your next course registration period. Please check the academic calendar for more detailed information.
Payment must be made by the agreed due date written on your application.
A non-refundable $50 GMUK TIPP enrollment fee will be assessed for each installment.
A $100 late fee will be assessed for each installment not received by the due date.
*The late penalty fees will not exceed $600 per semester.
You can learn more about the plan here: Spring/Fall Tuition Installment Plan Form
If a student is unable to complete the above:
- The student will not receive his/her grades.
- A financial hold may be placed on the student’s transcript.
- The student shall not be able to register for his/her next semester.
1. Complete your course registration (Full-Time).
2. Fill out the form and get a signature from the Office of Academic Affairs.
3. Submit the form to MK Student Accounts (G523 (in G502) or E-mail: email@example.com )
*The signed application must be approved by Student Accounts of George Mason University
Korea. A student must re-enroll in the payment plan each semester.
4. Receive a confirmation email from MK Student Accounts.
5. Make the full payment by the deadline as agreed.
6. Receive or collect your receipt from MK Student Accounts.
GMUK TIPP enrollment will be open and available approximately 20 days prior to the first day of classes. Students must submit TIPP within 3 days prior to the first day of classes to MK Student Accounts.
*You must notify MK Student Accounts of any changes in your class schedule or courses.
or visit other offices to learn more.