Re-enrollment after Previous Attendance
Students in good academic standing who have missed one or more consecutive semesters of enrollment (excluding summer term) at Mason, and who do not meet any of the excluded categories listed below under Readmission after Previous Attendance, may re-enter by submitting the online Re-enrollment form. Please search for "Re-enrollment Application - Undergraduate". Undergraduate students do not need to submit a re-enrollment form if an approved Leave of Absence is on file. Upon re-enrollment, undergraduate students who do not have an approved Leave of Absence on file will be required to meet new catalog year requirements. Some academic programs require departmental approval prior to re-enrollment.
Readmission after Previous Attendance
Undergraduate students who have missed one or more consecutive semesters of enrollment (excluding summer term) at Mason must apply for readmission through the Office of Admissions if any of the following conditions are true:
- The student has not been enrolled at Mason for more than 2 years and an approved Leave of Absence form is not on file.
- The student is an undergraduate returning after any absence during which he or she studied at another institution without prior written permission of his or her school or college. Such students must reapply as transfer students.
- The student was suspended or dismissed from any college or university for nonacademic reasons.
- The student was academically dismissed from Mason.
- The student was ever convicted of a felony.