Re-Entry Permit

If a D-2 Visa student wishes to make international travel within the approved period of stay, the student must apply for a Re-Entry Permit at least by 4 days before leaving Korea. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all D-2 students who wish to leave Korea temporarily must obtain the Re-Entry Permit before leaving Korea.

You are exempted from obtaining a Re-Entry permit if you are planning to re-enter Korea within a year from your departure date.


Items to be Provided to You

  1. Re-Entry Application Form


Items to be Prepared by Student

  1. Passport (must have at least 6 months of validity)
  2. Alien Registration Card
  3. Application fee: KRW 30,000



Schedule a meeting with your international student advisor to apply for the process online.